Empowering Kids to Cook
Christmas Baking Magic
The beautiful weather has arrived and with the sound of Christmas in the shops, that magical time of year is fast approaching.
We have a large range of Christmas products to choose from. These items make the perfect gift or stocking filler and can also be used by you and your little cooks in the preparation for Christmas.
You will find it hard to choose from our festive range of Christmas baking moulds and cookie cutters and also our favourite mini gingerbread house.
Our extensive range of ice cream moulds are always a popular choice at this time of year. They sell out quickly so order early to ensure a summer filled with ice cream fun.
I have added a new range of apron and oven mitt sets and this range will continue to grow in the lead up to Christmas.
If you are after a particular item that we don’t currently stock, please email email@example.com and I will do my best to order it for you.
Happy Christmas baking and I wish you and your loved ones a magical festive season.
P.S Are you following us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/TheLittleCook/ and Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/the_little_cook_australia/
Shop Our Range Of Products
What People Are Saying
About The Little Cook
Kids Cooking Set
Cooking Up A Storm: 5 Easy Recipes To Use Your Kids Cooking Set
Who doesn’t love a rainbow?! Your kids are going to love making this simple, colourful meal. Make sure an adult is there to boil the pasta.
- Step 1: Boil your pasta as per the packet instructions.
- Step 2: Grab 6 large ziplock bags and put two tablespoons of water in each.
- Step 3: In the water, put 10 drops of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple food colouring.
- Step 4: Put the cooked spaghetti in the bags and mix it around, coating it all in the food dye.
- Step 5: Empty the first bag into a colander and wash it thoroughly. You don’t want the colour to run into the rest of the pasta. Repeat this step for each of the ziplock bags.
- Step 6: Mix butter and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese through the spaghetti.
- Step 7: Serve your rainbow spaghetti!
A cooking kit for kids allows your children to feel like miniature chefs when they’re helping you prepare delicious, healthy meals.
- Step 1: Make a marinade by mixing 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1 crushed garlic clove, 1 tablespoon of dark soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of honey, ½ tablespoon of brown sugar, and 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil in a bowl.
- Step 2: Rub your chicken breasts in a bit of salt and pepper before coating the chicken with the marinade. Leave the chicken to sit in the marinade for about 30 minutes.
- Step 3: Cook the chicken for 3 minutes on each side in a hot pan or until it’s cooked through.
- Step 4: Cut the chicken into strips and put it to the side.
- Step 5: Get the kids to grab their KiddiKutter knives and help you chop lettuce, tomato, cucumber, and carrot.
- Step 6: Heat the tortillas for 10 minutes in the oven.
- Step 7: Show the kids how to construct their wraps, put a little mayonnaise on it, and enjoy your delicious meal.
The children’s cooking sets will come in handy when you teach the kids how to make mini homemade pizzas! Let them experiment with ingredients and prepare their own toppings.
- Step 1: Get the kids to chop up some toppings for their pizzas using their KiddiKutter knives. If your kids are fussy eaters, you can stick with the traditional ham, cheese, and pineapple. Alternatively, if your kids are willing to try new things, introduce them to feta, pumpkin, and basil.
- Step 2: Preheat the oven to 180-degrees.
- Step 3: Grab some pitta bread and spread tomato puree on the top.
- Step 4: Get the kids to decorate their pizzas. For the tiny ones, you can create funny faces with the toppings.
- Step 5: Bake the pizzas for around 10 minutes or until the pitta is crispy.
- Step 6: Serve and enjoy your homemade pizzas!
If the little ones are looking for the chance to use their kids baking set, banana pancakes are the perfect meal to prepare.
- Step 1: Combine 1 egg, 1 cup of milk, and 1 cup of self-raising flour into a mixing bowl.
- Step 2: Mash 1 banana into the mixture.
- Step 3: Heat a little bit of butter in a frypan.
- Step 4: Pour the batter into the frypan and cook until small bubbles form.
- Step 5: Flip the pancake and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Step 6: Once you have cooked up all the batter, serve your pancakes with freshly chopped banana, blueberries, and maple syrup.
Red Velvet Cupcakes
If your young ones are regular Master Chefs in the making, they may be a tad underwhelmed by these recipes. To step it up and let them get the most from their kids baking equipment, try this red velvet cupcake recipe. The best part about our kids baking kit is that it’s mostly made from BPA-free silicone, so it’s so easy to clean! Your kids will want to use their baking set for children every weekend, and with treats like these cupcakes, you probably won’t say no!
- Step 1: Preheat the oven to 180-degrees and line your cupcake tin with paper cases.
- Step 2: Sift 2 cups of plain flour, ¼ cup of cocoa powder, and 1 teaspoon of bicarb soda into a large bowl. Stir in 1 ½ cups of caster sugar.
- Step 3: In a separate large jug, whisk together 1 cup of buttermilk, 200g of melted unsalted butter, 2 lightly whisked eggs, 1 tablespoon of vinegar, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Step 4: Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture and pour in the buttermilk mixture. Stir it together until just combined.
- Step 5: Add 2 teaspoons of red food colouring and mix through.
- Step 6: Divide the mixture into the paper cases in the cupcake tin. Put them in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until you can put a skewer through the centre and it comes out clean. Transfer the cupcakes to a wire rack and to cool off completely.
- Step 7: Using an electric beater, mix 500g of cream cheese, 2 cups of icing sugar, 120g of room temperature butter, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence. Beat it until it’s smooth.
- Step 8: Put the icing on top of each cupcake and serve.
Why Choose The Little Cook When Buying A Kids Cooking Set?
The Little Cook is an Australian business passionate about getting kids into cooking. We adore passing on our knowledge and love for cooking with our kids, so we provide a vast range of kid’s baking utensils, and children’s cooking sets so you can do the same with yours. We’re renowned for selling high-quality, safe, and easy-to-use kids baking equipment, and we love seeing the little ones in action. We value our customers greatly, so if there’s anything you can’t see on our online store, don’t hesitate to reach out and contact us. We’ll try our best to source it from one of our fantastic suppliers. Otherwise, have a browse online through The Little Cook’s extensive range of cooking kits for kids today. We can’t wait to see what your little ones create!